In 2012, Natalie was asked to take part in a Sky Atlantic six part documentary where she was the only female biker – riding a Harley Davidson across North America from Ontario, Canada down to Georgia. She loves riding motorbikes and has since ridden across Route 66 – also on a Harley.
She has also fronted several ZSL documentaries, including one called Beyond The Zoo.
And she has taken her camera with her on her travels around the world where she has
- hand reared lion cubs & hyenas in South Africa,
- rehabilitated orang-utans in Borneo,
- worked closely with baboons, wild dogs, lions, & cheetahs in Namibia,
- helped with research of elephants in Knsyna, South Africa,
- done voluntary work for International Animal Rescue in Goa,
- veterinary nursing in a cat clinic,
- climbed Ben Nevis, Ol Denyai Lengai, and Mt Kinabulu,
- run the London Marathon (just beating Frank Bruno and a Giant Yellow Duck!)
- completed a 100 mile charity trek across the Great Rift Valley in Africa,
- a 6 month global tour,
- and 5 months backpacking around South America.